Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Love machine c interview with science and technology

SINA weibo account @C technology, authentication information is c technology co-founder and editor in chief Huang xiaowen, big v-phone business, share technology and digital information, of course, more attention to the development of the mobile phone industry. From 0 to 11W of concern who, he only spent has 9 months, by of is released timely even is first-hand information, never speculation, charm of text, unique of views, and fans between really of, and interesting of interactive get has so more of manufacturers, and fans, especially also get has part women fans of Pro-stare (to know make machine session of women fans is a how rare of animal).

Through the establishment of information channels, @C science and technology are not only often gives exposure to fans of certain manufacturers are not released products, and often fans of other benefits such as free m vouchers, f codes. It can be said that he took a group of friends in the world of the Internet enjoy the machine, playing, sharing the beauty of life, not ... Happy to share, there is sadness-sharing. Talk and communicate with him in the process, small finds he is a extremely easy to talk to people, and many insiders say good. Small series wanted to say, nice guy and always ready to smile girl may be the same, not too bad luck all ... ... There's a particularly important thing, Valentine's day is coming up, or single people who are eager to get him there. Link love, fun, useful, has he? (His position is referred to as sex toys) by micro-blogging, micro-contact him! Small c, go you!

Note: C:C technology co-founder and editor in chief Huang xiaowen: love machine single editor Colt May day

Home: introduce yourself. Such as where to, where to go, what to do.

Michael Kors Galaxy S6 Case

C: I believe a Word, all the great ideal of ultimate destiny is to return to family happiness, I set off from love, looking for the place. Works for me, from life, it is not all of life, but now it is all to me, because I love lost, is hoping to rediscover my love. For this reason, I am willing to give up my job. Now I'm at work in life, but rather, I'm in love, I love my job, love my fans, in the interaction, we learn from each other and support each other and work together to create the value of life--happiness, sadness, move on. (Editor Note: well said ... But I question a few cents ... )。 Michael Kors Galaxy S6 Case

Home: why does micro-win c technology? Because the c Cup, please? Is there a story?

C: well, I just took the next, I am a d Cup and a pity. C science and technology the origin of the name? There is a story: when I was in Shanghai, a girl in love with me when we were together, I always see a happy smile in her eyes. She is simple, cute, smart, hardworking, has taught me a lot, she has no intention of singing some of the songs, such as the Burro, the letters of the alphabet song. One is preparing to change the name, heard her singing the ABC song, well where exactly, letter c is simple, easily remembered, called c technology.

Home: How did a small c on the road?

C: man's nature are genetic bar, do you disagree? On a personal note, it is like science fiction movies since childhood, the tech stuff is obsessed with, after College had the first phone and was run out. My first phone is Moto L7, the blade series, is very thin, I still remember the fuselage was metal, is substantial, the sound quality is great. After it, though Java System, but still I toss the brush to brush away, then finally brush died. After that I got involved with brush, use first pay to buy HTC G1 (ate instant noodles for a month), with bonus in the first year bought Galaxy. Later found himself grew tired of working, simply quit Edit-IT is done.

Home: the first mobile phone is for you? Why did you choose it?

C:Moto L7, work design is great art. When I first saw it, I'll agonistic, blood pressure to rise, just like the Wolf and sheep.

Home: what are you now use cell phones? Main model is? How to evaluate it?

C: I now use cell phones 3 MX3, millet, Z5S, glory 3X,OPPO, such as R1,Lumia800. Now use the most is the Meizu MX3,2013 best homemade cell phone. From design, hardware, systems, are very good.

Home: you are most impressed by a cell phone is? Why is that?

C:Lumia 800, this is the first phone maker gave me, at a community event, I wrote 20 articles, many competitors come to the fore, to score the second performance of the phone. Was impressed because at that time, I just lost, very confused, but there is a person I love who has been by my side, giving me encouragement and strength, and now I rarely use it, but to take it here.

Home: mobile phone released this year, what phone are you most looking forward to?

C:iPhone6, so far I never used iPhone (briefly tried), prior to iPhone5S, not like the iOS system UI style, after iPhone5S, not satisfied with its small screen. This year will certainly be big screen and would like to know how to solve the problem of large screens and one-hand operation, this may appear to lead the world in innovation. Large screen direction is inevitable, if you really experienced big-screen phones.

Home: small c, girlfriend looking for what? How many times? Do you want friends to raise you a dating ads or sign up, if you are the one?

C: getting 3, parents are rushing it, but leave it up to fate! like a Word, loving couples, loving family. Without love, you lose you'll never know how precious!

Home: your micro-blog, always feel that you're sad, and literature, often drunk, as well as dedicated tweeting, all of this, how do you do it? A State you are in life?

C: there was a man in my heart, she makes me want to be a good person, being a hardworking person, made me a river of sorrow! I have relatively simple in life, introverted, unkempt, slow in words and deeds, rich in heart. I like to play the game is RPG, release the stress of life in the role, you could say I'm kind of split personality.

Home: share experiences with your friends, fans, please? Michael Kors Galaxy S6 Case

C: I want to say is, as with any job, there are ups and downs, requires persistence and diligence, best interest, if you have more than three points, and can do very well in any industry, people are always envious of landscapes under the bridge on the bridge, and people admire him under the bridge. Cell phone purchase, only need to suit your needs, preferences, tastes, in a Word, I like it. Life is yours, don't care too much about what others think, or too much about others ' opinions. Using mobile phones, if you can give up the demands of utility, be happy a lot. The most important point, not all of life, not because this ignores the people around him, a smile of love sufficient to cover million. (Editor Note: beg million)

Home: still have a question. Dongguan XX, you do?

C: Buddha said: do not say. (The Diaoyu Islands are Chinese, Sora is the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment