Sunday, March 30, 2014

Gisele Bundchen Talks Family & Exercise routine in Marie Claire Brazil September 2014

Adding another magazine with her credit, Gisele Bundchen fronted some sort of April 2014 issue of Jessica Claire Brazil

Victorias Secret Silicon iPhone 5 Case

While rocking some poses for the Kevin O'Brien-shot divide, the former Victoria's Secret Angel dished about everything from her fitness scheduled to her life as a mother.

upper body div. era_ad_block background-color:black!important; body div. eraLinksBlock background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-rc background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-container background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-item background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-footer background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block a. vsw-ad-video background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-footer a span, div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-footer a. vsw-ad-privacy: interconnect background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-footer a. vsw-ad-family background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-title font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif!important;color:white!important;background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-text font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif!important;color:white!important;background-color:black!important; body div. era_ad_block. vsw-ad-domain color:#FF5AAD!important;text-decoration:none!important;background-color:black!important;

"I flight a lot, so my routine varies widely, depending on where I am, " Pay no attention to Bundchen stated. "But I strive to work out an hour a day every day. Routinely [I] do not have the period, so I try to do at least a quarter-hour of yoga or stretching. "

She continued, "I do not have any particular exercise. I love yoga, boxing, Kung Fu, Pilates, surfing, horseback riding, activity volleyball. The important thing is how good Personally i feel after exercising. When I don't think that my day was incomplete. "

In regards to her motherly duties, Gisele gushed, "My kids and household members are my priority. [I] organize the agenda since work around them. Although [it's] not easy, I do my good for most accommodate all, but it is a recurring challenge. "

She added. "I realize how important it is to take time to work with myself every day, to have more liveliness for my kids, husband, job… [I've been] traveling less and have more careful in the selection of show results to be more present in the direct of my children. "

No comments:

Post a Comment